Looking for the best eCommerce Plugins For WordPress 2022or Want to find out WordPress store plugin? Here we have come up with these top plugins you surely wanna check out. Stay Tune!
WordPress is one of the most downloaded CMS. The reason behind is that it gives numerous options to manage your website.
The major point to heed is that you are not required to be a professional to manage this CMS.
Even for a novice, WordPress acts as a good platform to work on.
What makes it more convenient to use is the availability of countless easy-to-download plugins that can be used for different functionality based on your requirements
A plugin is defined as a piece of code that is installed in a CMS in order to perform some specified functionality.
But, as we have mentioned that there are countless eCommerce Plugins For WordPress, and there are some of them, which are highly recommended for an E-commerce website.
So, if you are owning one such website, then below are the top 7 WordPress plugins that are highly recommended to download in your CMS dashboard.
Best Free eCommerce Plugins For WordPress In 2022
Check out these WordPress eCommerce plugins to try on to get the best result and be sure to give suggestions if you have any:
#1 WP eCommerce:
WP eCommerce is a plugin designed by Justin Sainton and Dan Milward. This plugin is offering its impressive services for many years.
It is added with Secure checkout using the SSL layer, which adds security for your customers while purchasing any product from your website.
It is also made to get attacked with other plugins so as to make uninterrupted coordination.
With 70,000+ active installations, it is recommended by most E-commerce website owners.
Pros of WP ECommerce
- The customization is possible through CSS and HTML programming knowledge
- Provides a Simple union of the famous payment gateways
- Consistent and smooth integration with WordPress plugins to improve the functioning
- Inbuilt tools like eCommerce SEO and shipping
- Advanced security features with SSL
- The neophytes and non-technicals find it difficult to deal with HTML and CSS programming
- For WordPress owner, It needs knowledgeable WordPress developers to be hired to work with plugins
JigoShop is another free-to-use tool for your website It provides you all the required options to handle your website.
With this plugin, your site can easily be converted from a WordPress website to a dynamic E-commerce store.
If you are having an online store that offers variable products with different sizes then, this plugin is the best option to install in your CMS.
It also gives you the option to add affiliate products. Till now, this plugin is being used by more than 10K users around the globe.
Pros of JigoShop:
- Arrange a quick setup for e-commerce such as currency, catalog, stock, tax, payment gateway, shipping, country, and much more
- Go hand-in-hand with other extensions to enhance the features and functionality of the e-commerce site
- Analyse real-time data and generate reports
- Exceptional stock management to make your online shop perform flawlessly and lessen the out-of-stock condition
- More options to advance the presence of your online store
- Definite payment gateways integration makes tough instance when it comes to engaging the global audience with local payment gateways options
#3 Cart66 Lite:
Cart66 Lite is a powerful e-commerce tool, you can install on your website. As the name signifies, it is the light version.
The full version is available with the name “Cart66 Professional.”
This plugin implements Amazon S3 integration, which enables a secure buy-sell platform for the customers as well as sellers.
Options like easy-to-handle orders, multiple shopping options, international selling, and variable currency options are a few of its admirable features.
Pros of Cart66 Lite:
- Saves the card details and order information
- In-built email center
- Iterating billing feature is available
- Assists many payment gateways including over 100 well-known gateways
- The platform is not free and offers only a 14-day free trial
- To access the cloud account feature, registration is necessary
- Settings of shipping method are not easy to manage
- Inventory management facility is not as expected and it is not possible to manage the inventory numbers at the frontend
#4 iThemes Exchange:
iThemes is a simple yet powerful plugin for eCommerce websites.
It was designed by iThemes. It has an easy to handle platform which makes the process of adding new products easier for a beginner.
It offers a payment format that you can select as per your need.
You can adjust this plugin as per your requirement which will automatically hide the non-required options.
Pros of iThemes Exchange
- It manages the physical as well as the online store to sell through the WordPress website
- Wizard Setup enables simple and fast processing for being intuitive and adequate tools to help product setup at once
- Intuitive UI at the backend is powerful to add, delete, and modify products and their categories with comfort and pace
- It manages most of the payments globally with PayPal integration in addition to a free stripe plugin
- Lack of support for the platform
- Only two payment gateways are PayPal and Stripe, so the local audience has no choice
WooCommerce is undoubtedly the champ of all plugins which are used for eCommerce websites.
It is having a large number of themes from which you can select your favorite one and create a full-fledged website with modern usability.
You will be amazed to know that Entrepreneur, Cosmopolitan, and Harley Davidson are designed using this plugin.
Till now, more than one million users are currently using this plugin.
Pros of WooCommerce
- It has extensions to include extra features and functionality
- Availability of umpteen themes from standard to custom requirements
- It allows the selling of online and physical products
- Make it easy to sell affiliate goods on the e-commerce website
- Exceptional inventory management arrangements
- In-built assistance for popular payment gateways
- Myriad options in setting make the manageability difficult
- Extracting out right add-ons for the right features from a bulk of add-ons is tough work
- Setting any WordPress theme is not a good option as you need to set a specific Woocommerce theme only
- Beneficial for only online SMBs
#6 Easy Digital Downloads:
It is another tool to use for customizing an e-commerce portal.
With ample features including a cart system, complete payment history, data export option, the feature to add functionality with third-party extensions, and much more, it becomes a good option to opt for.
Currently, its 2.3.9 version is available for download. It has been downloaded more than 40,000 times.
Pros of Easy Digital Downloads
- Renders a better offer to sell digital products online
- Easy-to-use configuration makes you quickly find, add, and display products
- Assist all extensions to utilize the platform in selling digital products such as various platforms, add-ons for payment gateways, and extra services
- Many themes are available, with the idea of an EDD plugin
- Selling physical products is not possible so for a business that operates both kinds of sales, it is not possible to use this
- For selling affiliate products, it requires integrating with third-party plugins
MarketPress, coded by WPMU DEV, is another plugin for your online store.
It is also having a large collection of themes from which you can select your own and convert it into a live and impressive e-commerce portal.
This plugin gives you the availability of almost every payment gateway.
With this, you will not feel any requirement to install any extra addons/plugins for your website as it is an all-in-one suite for your website.
Pros of MarketPress
- The inclusion of a shopping cart system is possible
- It has an independent image gallery of products
- More than 15 payment gateway options available such as PayPal
- So many Customization options
- Restriction on selected people to shop from your website is possible
- Some advanced options are only available for the paid premium version
- The free version has restricted functionality
These are the top 7 plugins that are installed by most of the owners to get a user-friendly and secure E-commerce portal.
So, which plugin are you using for your E-commerce portal?