Statistics play a very important role in finding the targeted audience and generate the huge revenues which are prime purpose of every business.
The article covers the top 56 statistics every digital marketing companies should know to generate the leads.
Digital Marketing Statistics, You Probably Didn’t Know
Consider These digital marketing Statistics For Huge Profit:
1. Conversion Rate Optimization(CRO)
- According to Advanced Web Ranking, 2015, the business appears on the first position in google search engine has 34.36% clickthrough rates on desktop and 31.35% on mobile
2. Organic Search
- According to Mashable report 2015, there are more than 100 billion searches on Google in a month
- Backlinks report 2016 says total 1890 words are covered by Google’s first page results
- Wordstream report 2016, half of the queries (50%) on the Google search engine are of four words or longer
- According to HubSpot 2019 report, improving SEO and organic visibility are the main inbound strategy of 61% businesses
HubSpot 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 reports show the clear statistics of blog content creation. The statistics show:
- 53% digital marketers believe this is the best strategy for inbound marketing
- 1 out of 10 blog posts increases their organic traffic in a duration of time
- Compounding blog posts are able to generate 10% of more revenue and 38% more audience
- Companies posting 16+ blogs per month get 3.5 times more traffic than companies posting only 0-4 monthly posts.
- B2B companies who post 11+ posts per month earn 3 times more than companies blogging 0-1 per month
- B2C companies who post 11+ posts per month earn 4 times more than companies posting 4-5 blogs per month
- Old posts are very useful resource as 75% of views and 90% lead on HubSpot come from old posts
- Skimming of blog posts is accepted by 43% of companies
- The 6-13 words long title attracts the highest traffic to the website
- Pew research center report 2015, around 15% users participate in a discussion forum like Reddit, Slashdot, or Digg and 10% pays more attention to blogging websites
- Edison research 2017, The weekly podcast listeners exhaust five shows per week
- Pew Research Center 2016, the 12 or older aged people(around 21%) in America say they have listened to a podcast in the past month.
5. Social Media uses
- Social Media Examiner 2015, approximately 19% marketers spend 20 hours per week on social media marketing
6. Visual Content
- Buzzsumo report 2015, the article with images in between 75-100 words get more share on social media than article with fewer images in it
- Xerox report 2014, 80% of willingness to read the content is increased by the colored visuals in the article
8. Clickthrough Rate
9. Marketing Analytics
- BrightTALK 2015, 24% businesses are not aware of their marketing strategies resulted in closed-won or not
- HubSpot 2016, 64% of people believe ads are annoying and they use ad blocker
- PageFair 2015, around 419 million people have installed an ad blocker on their smartphones to avoid the ads
- 31.7 million in the US will be able to call themselves a blogger by the end of 2020.
- More than 75% of the websites present on the internet are blogs or have a blog.
- 23% of the social media posts added by marketers have a promotional link to a blog.
- 60% of marketers have reported powerful results for blogs written in more than 2000 words.