In this infographic, we are going to go through visual social Media and content marketing statistics you should know in 2017.
Some of the interesting statistics about visual content marketing are following:
- 85% Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- 55% Marketers consider Facebook their major marketing platform.
- 74% Internet traffic will be represented from videos content at the end of 2017.
- Landing pages with video lead to 800% more conversions (FunnelScience)
- 64% are more likely to purchase after viewing (comScore)
- 40% of shoppers will even visit a store online or in-person (Google)
- 100% get listed on the 1st page of YouTube and Google Video
- 96% Online shoppers watch the video about a service or product.
- 144% Watched a video on a service or product and purchased.
- 100% Videos by SEO Video rank 1st Page on Google, YouTube, Bing and Yahoo
Think About it. People remember…
96% of B2B Companies are planning to use video in their content marketing in 2017
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):