In this infographic, we are going to go through visual social media and content marketing statistics you should know in 2023.
Some of the interesting statistics about visual content marketing are the following:
- 84 percent of communications are visual in 2022.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- 55% of Marketers consider Facebook their major marketing platform.
- 79% of Internet traffic will be represented from video content at the end of 2022.
- Landing pages with video lead to 800% more conversions (FunnelScience).
- 64% are more likely to purchase after viewing (comScore).
- 40% of shoppers will even visit a store online or in person (Google).
- 100% get listed on the 1st page of YouTube and Google Videos.
- 96% of Online shoppers watch the video about a service or product.
- 144% Watched a video on a service or product and purchased it.
- 100% Videos by SEO rank 1st Page on Google, YouTube, Bing, and Yahoo.
- 71% of US Businesses Are Using Instagram.
- 96% of B2B Companies are planning to use video in their content marketing in 2022.
- 70% of marketers believe that content adorned with visuals will reap better business results in 2022.
- Infographics are the most accepted visual content, bringing 40% of the user engagement for brands.
- 62% of internet users prefer consuming video content today.
- 88% of marketers now prefer using visuals in their published content.
Think About it. People remember…
Statistical Infographic for Visual, Social Media and Content Marketing
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):