Google will crawl or not, the pages of the website the way we want? This question arises when you create a website with dynamic pages.
Is AngularJS SEO Friendly? How advantages and disadvantages of AngularJS matter about SEO-friendly AngularJS? Therefore, we are here to clear all your doubts about it.
Thereafter, developers do not create any special layout for rendering HTML pages. However, other search engines and crawlers are unable to crawl your content precisely.
Before going ahead, I would like to let know you know that Google may not properly render or index AngularJS pages and also how it indexes JS sites.
- Do not cloak to Googlebot.
- Use rel=canonical attribute
- Avoid the AJAX-Crawling scheme on new sites.
- Avoid using “#” in URLs (outside of “#!”).
- Use Search Console’s Fetch and Render tool to test how Googlebot sees your pages.
Therefore, it is time to discuss the point of whether AngularJS is SEO Friendly or not. Also, discuss the advantages and disadvantages of AngularJS.
- AngularJS has been created and maintained by enthusiastic Google engineers. This implies there is a gigantic group out there for you to acquire information. Aside from that, some engineers can help you to handle any difficulties.
- AngularJS development is easy to pursue and to begin on the off chance that you now have basic knowledge of HTML.
- New information you add to the application, which is built on AngularJS is easily updated and hence, the app users can get new changes pretty soon.
- It has extended characteristics like routing, dependency injection, view orchestration, animations, and much more.
Despite it has many advantages, it is still a highly problematic platform that does not offer SEO-specific strengths.
Here are some drawbacks, which can be handled by professional Angular developers:
- While using other JS integrations, it is hard to combine them together.
- Angular is always up-to-date, thus it can be used only on updated browsers.
- As per developers, Angular app testing takes much more time than others.
Angular is the present-day tool that is preferred for developing single-page applications but is not even close to becoming a silver bullet.
However, it is better if you compare it with others. thus, you will have to prepare for hard work if you are going to work on a project that is over the (medium size, moderate complexity) threshold. So you need to have high skills team to lead at all times.
Hope you liked this blog “Is AngularJS SEO Friendly”. If you have any issue related to the content or information on this blog or you want to share a suggestion then feel free to leave a comment. One of our team members will revert you back as soon as possible.
If you are interested in our AngularJS development or SEO services for your business growth then kindly contact us using the form provided in the header, our project manager will be in touch with you soon.